Friday, August 14, 2015

Welcome!

Hi! I'm Beth Ann and I am a foodie. I was embarrassed about that for a very long time because I was overweight from the time I was a young girl and I was embarrassed to talk about food. But five years ago, I had weight loss surgery, discovered my inner workout beast and learned to love myself.

My BFF used to get sick often. She thought she had a bad stomach due to overwhelming anxiety, but over time realized that her stomach hurt beyond when she was anxious. A friend mentioned the results of her gluten free eating and BFF gave it a try. Almost instantly, she was transformed! She had felt that her world was so dictated because of being sick, but now she had the control!

We are both single with no children, so we hang out a lot. I'm typically the planner and the foodie, so I often find myself picking out the restaurants or cooking. Since I like to eat healthy (most of the time) and BFF eats gluten free, I'm always trying to find good restaurants and or good recipes that satisfy us both. One of the best ways to find great GF restaurants is through blogs.

I decided to contribute to the cause! This blog will contain restaurant reviews, some recipes and details about our adventures in general. My hope is that people and their gluten free (GF) friends can find some useful information.

Welcome!

1 comment: